Board of Directors
Thank you, Thank you to our Board of Directors! The Board of Directors provide direction and guidance to the product, service and event programs of Monumental Impact; to review periodic reports of the our operations; and to perform such other duties as may be directed by the Founder. Our current Board of Directors are:
- Jeanette Breton, Techno Chaos (Founder / Chairman)
- Russell Fellers, Rocky Mountain Chapter of AFCEA, SAIC
- Keira Griffin, Bearbotics Student Representative
- Cyndi Middleton (Treasurer)
- Jason Roney, University of Denver Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Julie Yack, Colorado Technology Consultants, 365.Training
Board member terms are for 2-years and our fiscal year begins in July. If you are interested in being a member of our Board of Directors, contact us.
If you would like to attend our board meetings, please subscribe to our newsletter and indicate your interest in Our Governance & Board Meetings.
Our actions and programs are governed by our Articles of Incorporation and our Bylaws. We are registered within the State of Colorado and registered as a 501c3 with the IRS. All of our Board Meeting Minutes are available online to the public.