We are moving forward with two of our products from last summer and starting to offer services. Our interns have a lot going on this summer for the community!
- Our Soldering Kit team has been collaborating with the Pikes Peak Library District (PPLD) on providing classes in June and July.
- This summer two new interns will be continuing development of our customizable DroneMex kit. Look for them at the July 4th Street Fair!
- We will be hosting classes and camps in August. Make sure to get your spot!
- Our equipment technician interns are offering Make It Work sessions where individuals can bring in their non-working 3D Printers from home or a business and we can help you get your printer working again. No fee, but donations are appreciated!
- Two additional interns are working on an online store for community members to purchase merchandise like shirts, keychains and bear bolo ties.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified of our latest offerings, when our store is open and happenings.